Thursday, April 28, 2011

Music Music

Lately I decided to play with some of my graphics and to present them in another form than digital collage sheets. One of my favourite drawing is girl with headphones - so favourite she became my avatar :)
My other beloved is the collection of oldschool machines. I would like to have and old typewriter, just to put it on the table and look at it :) I used to learn typewriting on real typewriter many, many years ago, and I really enjoyed this. But these times were different and there was no CTRL Z option there.


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I especially like the typewriter. So whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these illustrations! Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable.....great drawings...hope your week is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both, very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. muszę sobie dodać Twój blog do obserwowanych:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You all are very kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...