Thursday, July 21, 2011

Love Monsters

There are different kind of Monsters. These are Love Monsters. They are a bit like Cupids, but more effective. So be aware! They can get you when you don't expect at all.
I drawn these images as nursery print first, but after a while I decided they could go to my digital sheets for crafters as well. First I hand drawn sketches with the characters, and later worked with final shapes and colours with computer. I think they can make pretty cool magnets or badges.
You can find them here as 1 inch circles perfect for magnets, or here as 2 inch circles great as party decors.




10 comments:

  1. Lovely! Love monsters! Really like your use of textures, so clever!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! This would be a great theme for a little girl's room, imaging a wallpaper border of these around the room or some prints on a lime green wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah! So cute! When I have kids, I want to do a cool room motif like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot! I like working with textures, it gives you so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Great illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little monsters! Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw how cute!! One of your monsters looks like "I'm full" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...