Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tea Party!

Tea time! I always liked all kitchenwares illustrations. I am also huge fan of green tea, so I decided to go for it and draw teapots. My inspiration came from old fashioned teapots and kettles, but as well from pretty modern scandinavian designs, which I love. As well I always wanted to see the inside of the kettle, so this inspired me to show it in one of the pots :)
For these who like to craft I prepared teapot images as digital collage sheet. They could be used for making cool kitchen magnets or lovely pins or pendants. You can find them in my shop here as circles, and here as squares.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/93415689/printable-kitchen-art-decor-tea-time?



11 comments:

  1. They'd make fantastic tea towels, love these!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute teapots. I'm off to make my own morning tea right now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your illustrations...something so relaxing about drinking tea:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! They would look amazing as magnets! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Tea towel is a great idea! I think I will try to transfer them into the fabric. It would be so cool to have them in my kitchen :) and with matching magnets :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a tea drinker and teapot collector. These are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whimsical and fun! As a tea lover, this makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to hear that! Green and herbal tea lover myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there anyway of getting these still? Since they are digital I'd love to know. Kind regards, Shatril

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi :) you can find digital images here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/73372192/1-inch-circles-cup-of-tea-brown-sepia , art prints are unavailable for a moment

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...