Friday, August 19, 2011

Poppy Flowers

Poppies are one of my favourite flowers. I think it is all about the color and summer memories connected. Especially when you see poppies in the village, with lovely golden background of the field crops. And this fabolous red!
These images were drawn with ink and watercolours.
Images are placed on different digital collage sheets and are ready to be printed and used for scrapbooking, embellishment, hand made jewelry or pins. You can find them here as small ovals, squares, big ovals, circles and even vintage styled gift tags  :)





4 comments:

  1. LOVE poppy flowers!! I framed and hung prints on my wall but need to redo them. Not in love with the ones I picked. Too orange - need more burnt red color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I am making big paper poppies later today. I plant them too, I like the oriental and the Shirley poppies best..there is just something sculptural about the seedpods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, color is sooo important. I experimented with it on these drawings and I decided to go for a few different as well, and i like them too. But of course red is basic here :)
    @ Hopeandjoyhome - I checked your paper flowers, newspaper roses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are beautiful! I just love watercolor and ink together- a great combination.
    You have some really cute stuff here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...