Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Boston Terrier

I am rather cat person than dog person, but there are breeds which just make me smile. One of them is Boston Terrier. Such a nice dog! I've seen them lately live and they are just adorable.
Quite small, but with strong body, so activ and friendly. I've got to know they are great for children and just perfect dog for a family. But they can be stubborn sometimes as well, but well, who isn't.
They don't need lots of work and mainteinance, but of course you have to keep them healthy and tidy.
Definitely I would consider one if I had enough space (big garden) and I didn't travel that much. But maybe some day...
So, I had to draw him :) Pencil illustration digitally coloured.

2 comments:

  1. Love your drawing, and I agree, Boston Terriers are really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. They are really sweet creatures :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...