Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Featured Greeting Cards

I am very glad to announce the latest publication featuring some of my greeting cards. It is published by german Zeixs – founded by the publishing house Feierabend Unique Books and the design agency 12ender.I must say looks very interesting. For everyone who is into greeting cards, here is the link to the book: Zeixs Best of Greeting Cards
I'm waiting for one more publication with my greeting cards (from another publisher). Hope it will look as cool as this one.




6 comments:

  1. How awesome to have a publisher pick up your greeting cards! Do they basically buy the rights to reproduce one of your designs? So neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is fabulous, simply fabulous:) So glad you left a comment, so that I could find you. Congrats on your greeting cards too:):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...